Travel saftey

Travel knowledge ,Solo trips, Travel insurance,News, Blog

Translate

Monday, March 2, 2020

Best affiliate network marketing 2020

in this article I'm going to share the seven best affiliate programs with you Join in 2020 especially if you are a beginner, with no further hopping right into the video hey what goes to everyone is my name Odie I'm going through ODI productions I'm an entrepreneur who has been obsessed with passive income for seven years I am a music producer with a specific hip hop rhythm and last but not least, 
I am an absolute car lover so if you are interested in weekly content in one of things, make sure you subscribe and on the notice call now in today's video we talk about the best affiliate programs because if you want to participate in marketing marketing and you want to start promoting your products you should be part of an affiliate program or affiliate network to access those affiliate links directly Now, 

if you don't have the links, how are you going to make my money? affiliate marketing, so I want to share the 7 best affiliate programs with you that I would join today if I were a beginner from scratch, the buyer already had the seven plus years of experience and knowledge with me, so I'm going now jumping on this list goes from number seven to number one, and I want you to know Before we realize that this list is my preference, what works for me is its products, and you know what my tolerance is are what products I like to promote that you know, kind of verticals or niches I would like to get into and it may vary for everyone, don't use this list as gospel of course some affiliate networks or programs will be better suited for you and Everyone is now entitled to their opinion by saying that I want you to take part in the comments, 

I always try my best to respond to as many people comments as possible, so let's poppin 'it and make sure I'm in the thumb hit button cow comment below let's talk a conversation, but let's talk jump into number seven, so number seven is jvzoo okay so jvzoo and you know that number six that I'm going to reveal in a second is the same level for me and jvzoo is actually that you know one of these affiliate programs that tends to revolve around digital products right and for me personally I know that you want to promote more brands that you know companies that already have a market, so I'm not the biggest supporter of the number 7 & 6 which is jvzoo and then I'll reveal the next one but actually you know that many of these products tend to be digital information products in order, and I actually want to promote digital information products, but I like the best place to do it in number one, but jvzoo is a lot like number six which is Clickbank okay, so these two companies that you know quite well go hand in hand in my opinion, and you can actually see some of the featured n products on Clickbank, so if you just look through this, you know better singing method okay rocket languages ​​paleo restart M 140 looks like some fitness program german shepherd manual, so i hope you can get the theme here where we sell digital products, this could be a course be what they can be e-book and it tends to be that you know a little if you know the scam now I don't want to. I don't want to say that one of these things is scams, especially not the ones I'm just referring to, I'm sure these are great programs also think I've heard of paleo restarts, because for those I don't know if it comes to diet, i think you know like 80% paleo if i try to be, i don't stick to a diet i'm not strict with my food but if there is a diet i would follow it is probably something similar to paleo just because it works for me and my body and I've definitely heard about it it's legit, you know the ones that go on this page are legit, but I just want to say that a lot of the products you have inside will see these programs will be on your side, all well they are going to know like weight loss fat loss and you just seem to know that they are going to have such supplements and such good, and these are just things that are scam to you side and i stay away from something that scares me as much as possible you know that e I'm really white when it comes to affiliate marketing, which just means that I play by the rules. I only promote good products that I personally stand for and that I use and these are usually branded products that are already great, such as you know about these products, you will have to tell someone what the voulu is I mean people haven't heard of voulu yet, people haven't heard of you know jamorama okay not to say it's scams or something like that are not big brands that you find, we know inside the store or you know that something like Amazon is good at getting it directly from the site, and you know it's just that they are just a very good border right on that line, it's kind of that gray area between you know you're making a lot of demands, and then you know you can deliver and once again you know that internet marketing on the internet is so much you know real scammy stuff and then there's so many things you know i n the gray zone you know I tend to stay away from, but by that I mean I can't make a list without including Clickbank and you know jvzoo because to me they are in the same kind as what you know is that there are legitimate products on these sites, and I mean I've seen people doing great results with Clickbank and selling products on Clickbank but to me I always think about the long term and personally don't like the type of products that presented here, it tends to know in a similar way fraud on your side in the gray zone there is of course also legitimate but saying that you know I would like to promote things that I personally use and I personally have none of the products that are available on these sites do not use so it brings me to number five which is stock sale, so stock sales are definitely you know quite legit you know you see here is just an excerpt of the brands that you have that you can promote Reebok, okay Reebok I've heard of Reebok Jane, I think I've heard of Jane that I've definitely heard let me just scroll down Warby Parker. I'm sure people have probably seen the TV ads because you know what glasses you get 20% Commission is pretty good, 20 percent commission 50 cents for a lead commission, which means if you get someone's email , for example, 50 cents, so I believe Spanx is a billion-billion brand, it's big companies and it's companies that actually use people, people actually like Reeboks, because you know it, so let's move on from scammy to legit and I personally again this is a preference now, some of you might just thrive on Clickbank products or you like this kind of stuff that is going well, it just isn't for me so actually there is a large part of this big brands you know Reebok but you know it's not as big as some of the others I go with although it is a very legitimate affiliate network, there are so many businesses here that not only allow physical products and clothing but also software so I move on to number four, which Always one of my favorites is now call Amazon Associates. Why do I love Amazon Associates so much? everything is the first affiliate program I could join and it could reach zero to a full-time passive income and I did it only through the headphones and these links all come from Amazon Associates, so Amazon Associates is essentially an affiliate program that launched in 1996, it's one of the oldest affiliate programs you know out there, and you can sell virtually any other product available on Amazon's market, so it opens up pretty much every niche and market you can think of because you know that Amazon has basically everything except digital products you don't know TV movie video games so Amazon is the only downside of Amazon Associates are that commission rates are pretty low; the average is about 4 to 8 percent for most products people want to know, it knows as high as 10% for something like Amazon makeup and luxury beauty and then it goes as low as pretty much to zero or one percent for something like video games, so you know by saying that there are so many products on Amazon I mean you know that Amazon is the e-commerce leader in the most important company in my opinion I know Apple probably has a patent right now, but I know that the following five years Amazon is going to take the crown and you know they're just doing so many incredible things, and they're taking over the world so to speak, why not piggyback off of it and piggyback off of all the millions of customers with their billing information and credit card information already in the system, and just get it Amazon link and get the Commission because you know it's the closest or I think I should say the least resistance if there is a consumer Looking for our products is Amazon the best market to push it just because it's what they're used to, that's what they already use so Amazon Associates low commission, but it's the amount you get basically anything anyone buys within 24 hours of clicking on your link have anything in the cart not only the thing that linked you, but anything I sold calculus handbook with Amazon Associates when i have never reviewed it you know you have the calculus handbook or you have a link on my site had $ 200 right, and so you can do everything on Amazon Associates and the Commission is a little lower again, you know we have seen share sales commissions of about 20% with something like Warby Parker knowing your Amazon maximum out at 10% if not lower, just an example here where it comes in volume okay, basically if you can take it, Amazon Amazon sells the customer right they are already so good at selling the customer and not only Don't sell it on that product but bundles of other products as you know customers love this one too, so Amazon does a good job by just pushing traffic to Amazon and they take care of the rest so we move on to number three and it makes an impact called what it was previously called impact radius, but impact has very large businesses, and in the second example you will also on number two, but you know that ShareASale you see companies like you know Reebok, and you see that you know the Warby Parker Spanx big right, but then you see the companies that are just kind of in between like I know, I've never heard you know Romney or yeah don't know style or pitcher I haven't heard any of these, I've heard about Spanx I've heard of let's see pura vida I've seen it before, but I haven't heard that many of these companies now have an impact on the other side if you look at some of the media partners and know that you some look from these businesses I mean it some of the biggest brands are what you know Credit Karma eBay - Group you know for Spotify I mean these are now huge companies that can't necessarily be a subsidiary to all of these businesses, but they work with all of these companies on one either way, or you know a shape or form, and they have so many companies that literally offer them the affiliate program for the impact, so I have a few products that I can promote through the impact platform and that's how I know about it but I can only imagine that there are so many companies in the country backend that are using impact, so it is number three now this reason number two which is kind of the impact on working with the base companies, but number two is the Commission Junction in order and I actually have some of the companies that came up here, these are the right companies you can actually promote, so we have like 1-800 dentists, let's see, so it goes alphabetically so we can just scroll down, you can see with me big company you know it's the DNA you take, I think you spit in a tube or something or a vial and then you get information about your background and maybe a little bit you know about health you know indicators you know genetics and so, that said 23andme 24-hour fitness you know 24-hour fitness great I used to be a member of 24-hour fitness when I was younger, and they have those around the country of course it's a big business i heard about this company through a lot of web site blog podcasts which is a web design company where you are can get logos and stuff that let you know you just keep going scroll down to the guys by the way and you know you can see there are absolutely so many companies I think, apart from Amazon Associates Commission Junction is probably the biggest affiliate network you have a sir, ok if you're in the computers, a man of course great Adam and I already have a couple of seen their ads on Instagram, just like for adults lingerie and stuff, let's see what else you know; scroll down, you can go through this all day and you will see companies you have heard about Air France okay, so you have Airlines but you can literally do it travel you can sell airplane parking space com there is so much okay and we are just in the A's that I could keep going, but I hope you guys get the idea commission direction is good because it's such a wide affiliate network that you'll find something, I mean they have Nike. I'm pretty sure they have Nike adidas Under Armor, they have just about everything on Commission Junction and I like the thing about Commission Junction as a good addition to Amazon because Amazon tends to be all physical products, even though you know Commission Junction you can sell goods like 24-hour fitness that you can sell like aircraft that will not be able to sell aircraft on Amazon by Amazon Associates, so you know that this is just an example of why I think that Commission Junction is combined with the Amazon Associates covers most of your bases that you are looking for something that you can promote now that brings me to number one, which is the best program to join in 2019 and the answer is simply that you want to join direct affiliate programs so what does this mean that a business has their affiliate program and it is not offered on any of these sites, it is not on Amazon, it is not on commission connection, it is not on sheriff sales, it is basically not on Clickbank there are companies and I just use this example because it is the best for me lately, I could take it from zero to over $ 2,000 a month monthly recurring Commission just two weeks ago I made a video about this every month called zero to a thousand a month in just seven days, you guys can watch that video, but actually clickfunnels, this is just one example several examples of software from so many direct connected programs where you actually know that you can be paid 40% 30% and that you can be paid monthly recurring commissions, and that basically means if someone is a client among you and it is a subscription based service such as software that you pay every person that customer remains a customer, it's incredible because you don't have to get as many sales to make as much money as you don't have to start from scratch every month, and you know you only have a baseline because if you ten complains can get you to click funnels, then you are basically paid almost four hundred dollars, if not more, depending on what plan they do sign up with so imagine that 10 sales a month earns a pretty $ 400 a month so cool the why I talk directly and I talk about software and it applies to you can look at email service providers like Aweber and you can look at a landing page you know about software, like click triggers like leadpages you can look at convertkit there are so many software and marketing companies there that will pay you 40 30 to 40 percent and recurring monthly means you get their commission every month that they keep a customer making the list basically why I love the way it is just like that because you get these insane commissions that you can only get, software and high-end digital information products, so if you are part of any kind of course or digital information product, chances are have a good chance affiliate program that also pays about 30% $ 1,000 then you pay 30% you earn $ 300 every time you make a referral sale of that course, so I mean just one example high ticket is what I personally like , and that's why I don't have any cpa marketing networks here because you know I'm not excited you know you earn $ 1 $ 2 to get someone's email, I'm excited when I sell and that the sale literally translates into hundreds of dollars okay, if not over a thousand and customers can be worth over a thousand ours Click on funnels and just to show you some cool things on how to be an affiliate affiliate network or affiliate program is that it literally gives you a philia to train you guys to look at the affiliate bootcamp which is actually it is free for everyone to join, so I might post a link to it in the description, but basically they literally give you here, let me just scroll down and show guys, they give you landing pages that you can basically use sell the customer; you don't have to sell the customer as much as you can just put them into funnels in terms of traffic pressure and you can rely on funnels for you to know that you can get the customer so you said you know you can see the commission breakdown here if you arrive at the normal beginner plan signup you get about forty bucks every single month or a customer if you get a sign from the business you plan to make more than a hundred bucks per month of that customer will be sold and that is not the only thing you can actually sell other products is within the click funnels you know the ecosystem, like this Funnel Masterclass you get a one time commission of four hundred dollars and then you get every month a hundred eighteen dollars is added to it, so you have tons of landing pages; you can literally copy and paste all these ad banners that you have to this copy of the image code pasted on your website, you know wherever your platform is, and you can also delete these emails and paste the literally submit and copy and paste the body and then just put your affiliate link here under boom, so that's what I like right now, it's not easy, to sell someone on a software that you know is $ 97 per month food, not easy, it's simple, not easy, so I just want to say that I'm getting out of the way, but you know that listing a list of the most important is the seven best affiliate programs to launch in 2019 to close if I'm a beginner, I hope you enjoyed it when you hit the thumb, leave a comment below let's talk I want to get involved with you in the comments section I try so many comments if possible, especially after a video just a video crazy drive has been uploaded, so make sure you join the notifications team and the Bell so you don't miss a weekly video now, because you know everything that is said when you want guys to take actions you know, and not just if don't leave you wanting to take the next step, I actually have a free click funnel course if you want to learn more about it in the description below, and I also have a free passive income master class where I have a real zero-option case study share a full-time passive income with Amazon Associates and you know just look at headphones, and if you want to learn about it, join the description below visit my website Oh di productions.com to learn everything online businesses, not just affiliates marketing, but the other one business models too, and I hope you guys enjoyed this one, I'll catch you next article

No comments:

Post a Comment