Here is the best guide for you to plan your trip enjoy the best way for you
HEY GUYS, HOW PLAN YOUR FIRST TRIP
Before visiting a new place anywhere in the world.
these days there are a lot more people interested in solo travel traveling alone can empower you it can develop your stronger sense of self and confidence it can open a whole new world of travel freedom for you today I'm going to share with you my top W travel tips for things you should know when planning your first solo trip number one blending in I always like to research the cultural etiquette and dress code of the country I'm traveling to dressing to blend in can help people be more accepting of your foreign presence there.
it can also show respect as well as it can say a lot about your economic and cultural background as a female traveling alone the last thing I like to do is dress provocatively of it I always dress conservatively and I don't want to call a lot of attention to myself I don't want to get a lot of unwanted attention from men and I just don't want to stand out as a target or as a tourist me personally I like to dress down in a little more backpack rush and that's because by dressing more like a backpacker that's been ticketed of a rich tourists and rich tourists always attract tourists camps they also attract higher prices when you haggle emerging reserved in advance even though these days
I like to wing allow my travels or I have to win a lot of my travels there all the time when I actually used to plan a lot of my itinerary with all these tabs right there that's me planning tabs more tabs right here see that was before I started pulling out chapters of my guidebooks whether I'm winning it or not the first thing that I always like to do is I like to have my accommodations already reserved or booked for me and that's what the first couple of nights there and I come into country whether I'm facing language barriers or like cultural differences or like there's just a lot more chaos than I that I plan for I'm already feeling overwhelmed by having my first night stay already booked I already feel grounded I know I'm going to go to someplace safe and grounded and firm check to see if your hotel offers a free airport pickup service and that is just so that you don't encounter any stresses difficulty in finding your accommodation definitely
If I have to choose between a guesthouse that offers airport service pick up and one that dozen't I will choose the one that does cause I like to avoid taxis I'vie also been in a situation where I'vie gotten lost trying to find a place and last thing I really enjoy doing is being a Sherpa to my bag carrying it all around the city looking for the address of that place I'm staying at some places can be very cut away another thing I like to do is I also like to take down the directions or the phone number of the hotel in the case that picks up dozen't come - I also like to have backup directions indicate I need to find it on my own I like to have that option there number three travel light whatever country you're traveling or however, you're getting around it's always best to travel light traveling light helps make your journey a lot more manageable when you don't have to carry a lot of stuff with you there are fewer things you have to worry about and losing or getting stolen and it gives you more freedom to use public transport buses or trains they don't offer a whole lot of luggage room and so traveling light or compact really helps you with peace of mind that.
you can fit your luggage into a compartment without having to worry about it not fit I always take this with me this is like a carry-on convertible backpack and I'vie already done a review I love it I love love love it I'll put the link of the review or the video down below in my description box I pass I try to lay everything out and I look at what I want to take then I try and Whittle it down to at least three-quarters of this bag I always try to leave at least one 1/3 or 1/4 of this bag open and available for anything like last minute packing when I'm shoving things in usually when your last night packing you should't be convinced things don't fit your items just kind of expand in your bag also it gives me space to take on like souvenirs or you know junk food I need to pack to get off my next like one thing that's also helpful about taking a carry-on instead of regular luggage or regular backpackers backpack is that they're good because we need to use the bathroom and you'vie got no one to watch your luggage that means you're gonna want to have to fit this into that stall or even outside with safety now it's always best to leave your valuables at home that's just rule number one in so many regards of packing if you think you're going to miss it if it gets stolen then don't bring it these days a lot of us bring very expensive kind of like tech gear anything from smart phones iPad's cameras laptops coder valuables you don't want to flash around you're going to bring it out always keep it close to you guard it protect it I like to keep my valuable stash in different parts of my bag.
HERE GUYS,
MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD THAT HAVE TO KEEP ON YOUR MIND.
I also like to make it difficult for pickpockets to get to a lot of times they don't have that kind of time they have to work very quickly I know that a lot of travelers when they're traveling is couples or as groups they they feel like they can go off into Layla man silver travelers don't have that luxury however I have seen couples and people in groups get their items stolen as well if you think about it two is actually richer than one and a whole group there's a lot more feel to pickpocket from here as well as there's a lot more destruction going on within the group so leave a link to my safety tips video down below in the description box that's going to be helpful I offer a lot of good tips about keeping your valuables safe as well as being aware of your surroundings ab la and replies things you should prepare before you leave that hotel before leaving your hotel always make sure that you have your Maps you have your bus route numbers or your metro stops as well as your itinerary and the ways to get there mapped out for you if you haven't go to your front desk or your concierge ask them to take out a map market for you different route through the bus nuts but numbers to take to get there make sure that you have a visual idea in your head already before you leave because once you leave the last thing you want to do is be stressing out about finding your place there whipping out your maps and getting all flustered
Smartphone using tricks for you when you are on a trip.
if I don't have online internet capabilities like I did't buy a SIM card or I don't have a data plan on my unlock phone then the night before I will Google map the location and do a snapshot of it for iPhone it's just like King then I have it already in my eye photos on my smartphone and that way I can always have this map to refer to as well as like my regular map of course it's going to be an easier one to refer to because it's like that small and you can like and zoom out of it oh sorry however if you do have like an unlocked phone where you can switch in and out like the country SIM card in and pay for a data plan then it's always helpful to just like also know that you have Google Maps to access some of your if you ever get lost it'll help you find anything with Manure's restaurants to gas stations to umber if you need to find transit directions it can help you to do that because there is a transit section along with Google Maps I will also download any available or free metro maps for that city I actually have like a little collection here if you try to delete my metro maps after I'vie visited the country but a lot of these metro maps are offline you can use them without having to have a data plan number 6 always what your friends or family know of your itinerary for your trip so that they can keep track of you in case anything happens because they know my mom's always going to be worrying about me I always like to send her my flight itinerary as well as my my regular travel itinerary of places
When you are staying in the hotel.
I'm going to be at hotels if I already know where I'm booked at it was how I might go about my trip this gives her peace of mind but it also is a backup indicate anything does happen to me and she can track me down I also like to sign up for the smart traveler program this is for mostly for Americans and it lets my country know where I'm going to be in the case anything of national importance happens another thing is because we're always on social media a good thing to do is to kind of plot yourself in whenever you reach your destination or you know when you're taking that selfie and post it to Facebook I'm doing geocaching let people know where you checked in or let people know where you're you posted this from you know this also gives family and friends something to refer to in the case anything happens to you number 7 having confidence if you're starting out as a solo traveler there's a high degree you're probably not going to feel very confident in what you're doing you know what fake it till you make it and I'vie said this in my safety tips video as a total traveler you don't want to make sure that you look confident like you know what you're doing even if you don't and that's because the person that looks confident is going to be the person that is not going to attract as much attention from pickpockets or scammers number eight exploring don't forget to explore you might be traveling alone you might be afraid of getting lost but sometimes getting a little lost is part of the enjoyment allow yourself to get a little lost through the streets make friends strike up conversations with people when you need help or directions or you get lost you're going to need to put yourself out there but because you're already doing it in that sense it's all survival it also leads into the social realm is where as a solo traveler you actually become a social traveler number nine have a back-up plan because whatever your worst fear is create a backup plan for it one of my previous videos about the ten things that could ruin any vacation I mentioned making copies of important documents like passports I always want to have extra passport copies in the case that passport never gets lost or stolen I like to have them online as well so I always kind of like upload a copy to Google Docs in the case something happens to my bag my bag dozen't make it through the flight then I have those important documents online that I can access also backup money I like to have it in the case my credit cards or ATM cards don't work well I like to always have a back-up plan with my family in terms of the worst case scenario I know this kind of morbid if unions about traveler's where you know they died abroad and their family had to bring them back home so now there's crowdfunding to bring their body back home fly at home and so that they can have a funeral now that's just a whole bunch of mess that puts an excessive weight on the family and friends to have to afford something like that and it's just kind of lack of planning if you ask me so these days I kind of plan ahead I have a death plan for my family and of course of action to take in case anything happens if I do happen to die abroad then you know I have them cremate me and then should be back home in a box I think it gives me a peace of mind in terms of the course of action I'm going to take or my family's going to take in you know dealing with the struggle which will be their burden in the end and number ten smile this is an obvious one I think because a smile is a universal language in friendship in open net sometimes people out there want to help you they just need to know that you're a cool person that you're good you're not going to be harmful smile kind of like does open up a lot of doors in travel so with that hope I'vie given you enough tools to help you plan your first solo trip let me know down in the comments section below if this was helpful for you if there's anything else you'd like to see also remember I'll put the links to relative's videos check it out down below until then safe smart fun may the Ger be with you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment