Travel saftey

Travel knowledge ,Solo trips, Travel insurance,News, Blog

Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

solo travel story Disney

Solo trip to Disney


hey guys my role while so welcome to my blog  all about my solo trips to what Disney only has gifts from the title of as most of you know by now you follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

 I am heading off to Walt Disney World solo on the Th of May for seven nights so as you guys know if you're from blog last week in September I'm heading off to Walt Disney World think on-site with my favor again for two weeks but a solo trip is something that I have been thinking about for a very very long time and to be honest .

what kind of tip tip for me this time was the final wishes and I really want to see it one last time if I was the atom is sitting Disney out this year and I'vie watched you this owner trip for a very long time and and such Norma I'm gonna bite the bullet and I'm gonna do it this year even though I'vie already got a trip up this year I'm going to go solo there's a couple of reasons why I do want to go solo the first is that I want to be able to do Disney in an uncompromising away and I know that sounds really selfish but when I must be go my trip with somebody there's some compromise in that and I'm happy to do that because I'm just that chilled out about it now.

I don't mind doing what other people want to do as long as I get to do what I want to do sometimes is that but there's another complex so why the trip where there was just absolutely no compromise whatsoever and I could do what I want where I was once a bit more of a low-key trip so one that's not like heavily planned one that I can just get up in the morning and decide where I want to go obviously that Hans't happened and you'll see I'm doing another  on Wednesday for you with all my plans and you'll see kind of what happened there in today's .I thought I would just talk you through some of the finer detail but how I booked and that sort of thing so I am going on the Th of May I am flying with virgin it's a Sunday so Adam say to me to Chadwick and between Isis outside it say goodbye to him waiting for a week so you take me to get wick I'm on the early virgin flight so I land into all under international about 3 o'clock 4 o'clock I think so I will be going straight from all I do international to my hotel .





I haven't figured out yet how I'm gonna get from Orlando International to my hotel and Hoover is an option but it's the most expensive version of either because or and it's nice to have an agreement where you can only have through the select which is their like private car version which is so expensive but I am looking at other options for that so I might book a transfer but that's gonna take me a while I might jump in a cap let me know what the best way to get to my hotel will be so the hotel that I'm staying in is called the Red Lion and it used to be the Holiday Inn at Nikki bird which is on W just outside is no it's actually W seconds from the entrance that Disney World and it costs $6 at six to eight dollars in umber to get to Magic Kingdom so really not that far it's why the closest hotels that you can get to Ky lie enter this entrance to Disney well and it's right by and I'm looking them it's right by Halley Studios and you know so it's not going to take too long to get there apparently I'vie got free breakfast so I'm not sure that the hotel of running breakfast at the moment I can also use the transfers to get there but again I think I might be up in our buy before the transfer the R after the transfer so the reason I chose besides I'vie stayed there before and like I said it used to call the Holiday Inn and I served my mom and probably about W years ago and I find I am aware it's changed a little bit but it's just in reserve the rooms just in refuted and it should going to make a really great base for seven days it's the first time in a very very long time probably about nine years since I'vie stayed off-site so I'm kind of excited actually to stay off-site again and kind of experience Disney from a different perspective and I won't be doing actual magic olives obviously most days because I woke up that access but I have booked myself one night on site and I have decided to stay at the All Star Movies Resort my logic is that when I go with as all my family I'm probably never going to say a valuable or with you moderate order look so this is a really good way for me to tick another value off my list and I actually it's purely from a cost perspective it was going to be all stars so I'm just there for one night which means I get two days of extra magic our Epcot and Magic Kingdom which is great so I am very excited about that also it's amazing about the movie one I was always really hesitant about it but I'm quite excited to set movies the seamy looks really great I did look at art of animation but I thought to myself actually if I'm going to stay at value for a long period of time like a two-week holiday that's probably the one that I would choose stay out I love origins and pop centuries I really wants to take another one off my list and get another pin badge so yes that's why I chose movies again it was the cheapest and and I made a book that really cheap and got a discount on that as well so I was very very just with that decision from very excited to just do one night on Disney you'll see this more in the planning video which I'm going to film next but I wanted just one day where I could just sit and chill Rand Paul and what better pool to chill Island Disney was bird's house it the Red Lion has really good pools but the Disney ones are infinitely better so that's why I'vie decided to have a night like this have a chill day around me Disney's pool area and then I can go to the Magic Kingdom for extra magic hours on the Th as well I haven't mentioned my flights so and I got my flight so cheaply because I'm a virgin frequent flying member and I finally finally had enough points to redeem them on a flight so I only had to pair things to hundreds of times return to my flight and that's just my taxes the flight was actually free I know you can get Norwegian flights I for about W pounds so I did look at those but they Warren't cheap enough so I had my measurement and the Virgin flights actually dictated what Dave I went that's why I'm going Sunday to Sunday because I can either go fire to Friday or I could go some next Sunday and I wants to go submit to Sunday because I did't want to leave on the Friday because I do want to see the first happily ever after or maybe on the Saturday night but I do want to be happy ever after before I come back to the UK certainly excited about getting those flights I find economy so yes just normal virgin flight stuff got the big suitcase night ready to get use Electra three kilograms of look if you allow us on the way back obviously and yes that's what my flight situation is so take it wise I am actually working with a company called Florida tips for this trip they have very kindly gifted me my W days of the price of seven Disney park ticket and they could't have chosen a more perfect ticket this is totally by accident by the way they did't realize this my boat ride but they have said we won with Terra Terra which I will absolutely treasure forever .

when you buy your tickets from a company like Florida ticks which I'll leave a link for below you should go and check them out because they are a great company I'vie met them a couple of times I'vie been to a blogger of abets and a very long time ago there are fun company they love Florida they're passionate about Disney and Universal and all the other things that you can do inside and have a great range of tickets and you can hook them up to your Magic Band so I have this magic fan last year still got my name inside from last year and it's a Magic Man one but it should still work because it's less than a year old so I'm already hooked it up to my Magic Band which means I can use my magic band for my memory made kept my ticket dozen't include free memory maker as well which is a great perk of the W-day for the price of seven tickets and it will just be easy to kind of scan in and out as usual into the part.

 I really like having the magic bands and even if I did't have one I would buy one and if this one I get there it dozen't work I would just buy another one and I might even buy like a character one this time I have to remember and go easy game in September so I'm going to get a Magic Man 2 in September anyway because I get one to stay on site at Disney so yeah I'm very much looking forward to this so that's kind of my main times for the holiday on the way back so my flight home is like a leg really late flight so I'vie decided I'm going to bite the bullet I'm going to pay the $W I'm going to book in at Downtown Disney Disney springs check in Virgin Atlantic check and they have a desk there you can go Ba loo's between 8 and 1 you can drop your bag and then you can go out and enjoy the park so that's what I plan to do I'vie had to drop my bag sleep early be there for 8 o'clock and then enjoy my last day in the park to the max and then get an umber from whatever Park I'm at to the airport two hours or three hours before my flight which means I'll get a good chunk of the morning to do what I want to do and it should be a really good last day and get the airport now can sleep overnight on the plane and then wake up on Monday morning back from the UK and then unfortunately I do that to work on a Tuesday so a lot of you said to me am i meeting up with people while I'm there and yes I am nearly meeting up with a few of my friends while I'm over there the great thing about the Disney online .

community is that you get to interact with so many different people from all over the world and I'vie met a few people online who live in Orlando and I work at Disney and I'm going to be meeting up with those that were pretty excited was going to Chile I just want to like sit and chill on the Hope grass and just people watch and maybe go for a meal like I just it's just I just want this to be a very laid-back trip I want to just be able to take photos blog a bit for you guys and just generally enjoy myself soak up the atmosphere and just have a wonderful solo experience so because I'm not on site I don't have the Disney Dining Plan slides don't think I'll be doing many table-service restaurants this time but I'll see I might try to please one or two in the lifting like being a solo is you can pretty much get a renovation we want obviously the big ones are not coming up on the list I'vie looked and I could probably book a few that I really want so I might do that I don't know what it's all going to depend on plans what I do plan on doing the trick though is really looking at quick service menus and I want to do a big report back for you guys on quick service menus because I feel like on my last trip we just kind of flipped our way through quick service but this time I'm all over it because it will probably be my main meal of the day I am trying to do this trip on a budget so I will try and share plans with you as I go on and I know lot of you have been talking about my planning spreadsheet so I'vie left a link for that below and obviously I'm doing a planning video on Wednesday for you so come back and you can see where I am every day at the part and if you do see it apart please please please come and say hello because I'll probably need some human interaction by that point I love saying hello to Disney friends if you do see me
please come hi and yes that's me I thought if I talk to you about in this article so like I said there will be a video of Wednesday which is my actual planning video which I'll go through my where I'm going to be every day my fast passes etc etc so thank you so much for you guys I really hope you enjoyed the article I will can't believe I'm going back to Disney in seven days like seven days I'm so excited totally excited but I hopefully will see some of you there and for the rest of you I'll see you  by.

No comments:

Post a Comment